- 03/2022 – Current: Rocket Liquid Engine Thrust Control Engineer @ ArianeGroup (Vernon, FR).
- 04/2019 – 02/2022: Ariane 6 Propelled Phases Flight Control Work Package Manager @ ArianeGroup (Les Mureaux, FR). Propelled Phases Flight Control Functional Unit Leader.
- 12/2016 – 03/2019: Ariane 6 Propelled Phases Flight Control Engineer @ ArianeGroup (Les Mureaux, FR).
- 10/2013 – 09/2016: PhD student @ Onera (Toulouse, FR), on the subject Frequency- and time-domain constrained control of linear systems – Application to a flexible launch vehicle. Thesis defended on 29/11/2016, thesis jury presided by Pr. A. Zolghadri.
- 2013: Research Internship @ Onera (Toulouse, FR).
- 2012: Internship @ ISIS Space BV (Delft, NL).
- 10/2013 – 09/2016: PhD student @ Onera (Toulouse, FR), PhD training classes @ ISAE Supaero.
- 09/2010 – 08/2019: Master classes in Engineering @ Mines ParisTech (Paris, FR), focused on Applied Mathematics, Automated Control, Robotics and Image Processing.
- 2008 – 2010: 2-years classes dedicated to preparation to competitive exams for the Grandes Ecoles @ Les Lazaristes (Lyon, FR). Classes focused on Mathematics, Physics and Engineering Sciences.
- 2017-2021: Control Theory tutorials at ISAE Supaero Toulouse (3rd year students and masters);
- 12/2017: Control Theory tutorials at Institut Evering Bordeaux;
- 10/2013 – 09/2016: Control Theory tutorials at INSA Toulouse as part of PhD requirements.
- 2018: Onera primed paper for article Time-response shaping using Output to Input Saturation Transformation.
- 2017: ISAE Supaero PhD thesis prize.
Linear/non-linear systems control theory; Robust control design; Structured control design; Optimal control; Kalman filtering; Interval observers; Dynamics systems modelling; Launch vehicle modelling and control during atmospheric and exo-atmospheric propelled phases.
- Software versioning: SVN; Git
- Issue tracking and documentation: JIRA; Confluence
- Product Lifecycle Management: TeamCenter
- MBSE: Capella
- Programming languages: C/C++; Java; C#; VB.NET; Python/Jupyter; ADA; PHP/MySQL (CodeIgniter MVC framework); JS/jQuery
- Environments: Matlab/Simulink (including Robust Control Toolbox, Model Advisor and Simulink Test); LabView; LabView Real-Time;
- Officle tools: LaTeX; Microsoft Office (including Project); LibreOffice;
- OS: Windows; Linux (Raspbian, Ubuntu, Lubuntu, Suse);
- Prototyping: Arduino, Raspberry PI;
- Virtual machines: VirtualBox;
- Hosting provider environment: OVHcloud (web technical adviser for GAEC La Ferme au L’Ouin, fermeaulouin.fr);
- CMS: WordPress; PrestaShop;
- French: mother tongue;
- English: fluent;
- German: average;
- Spanish: beginner.
- 2018: ArianeGroup sailing club treasurer;
- 2014: Onera TIS department PhD days organizer;
- 2011/2012: Mines ParisTech aerospace club president.
Certificates and licenses
- French coastal boat licence;
- Radioamateur licence (F4GTL callsign);
- Driving licence.
- Offshore sailing (see Sailing);
- Road cycling;
- Drums (beginner);