- 04/2019 - (current): Ariane 6 Flight Control Work Package Manager at ArianeGroup
- 12/2016 - 04/2019: Flight Control Engineer at ArianeGroup
- 10/2013 - 09/2016: PhD candidate at Onera
- 04/2013 - 07/2013: Research Intern at Onera
- 06/2012 - 09/2012: Engineer Intern at ISIS Aerospace BV
- 02/2011: Intern at SNECMA
- 10/2013 - 09/2016: Research training and PhD courses.
- 09/2010 - 08/2013: Mines ParisTech
- 09/2008 - 07/2010: "Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles" in physics and engineering science (two-year selective classes to prepare for the competitive exams to gain entry to the Grandes Ecoles) at Lycée Aux Lazaristes in Lyon,
See Publications page.
- Prix de thèse 2017 de la Fondation ISAE Supaéro.
- Onera 2018 Primed article: Time-response shaping using Output to Input Saturation Transformation
- Linear & Nonlinear Systems Modelling
- Nonlinear Systems Control
- Linear Systems Control including Hinfinity and Structured Hinfinity Control law design
- Programming: C; Object Oriented (Java and C#); Python; ADA; self-educated in PHP/MySQL;
- JS library: jQuery;
- MVC framework: CodeIgniter;
- Computational Geometry: currently learning CGAL (Python bindings);
- Prototyping: Arduino, Raspberry PI;
- Server packages: nginx; mysql-server; git-core; vsftpd (FTP);
- Environments: Matlab R2019b; LabView; LabView Real-Time;
- Office software: LaTex, Microsoft Office Suite;
- OS: daily use of Windows and Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Raspbian);
Version Control and Documentation
Product Lifecycle Management
- French: mother tongue;
- English: fluent;
- German: moderate;
- Spanish: basic.
Certificates and licenses
- Permis côtier: basic boat license (allows to operate boats with engine power greater than 4.5 kW no further than 6NM away from coastal shelter, no license is required in France for sailboats or boats having engine power lower than 4.5 kW)
- Amateur radio certificate (2nd class), delivered by the French authorities (Agence Nationale des Fréquences), which gives the authorization to emit scientific-related content on reserved frequencies and the duty to backup official authorities communication channels in case of a natural/technological disaster. Callsign: F4GTL.
- "Brevet d'Initiation Aéronautique", a French high school exam to allow volunteering students to flight a light plane (a Robin DR-400 in my case) with dual-control during 2 hours.
- Automotive license (class B: < 3.5 tons) delivered by the French authorities.
- Road cycling
- Drums (beginner);
- Amateur radio hiking;
- Amateur astronomy;
- Web and Network development: personal webpage CMS in PHP/MySQL, internet server administration (with HTTPS protocol), cloud, Git and FTP servers on a Raspberry PI board.